Tuesday 14 February 2012

HAPPY VALUMTIMES

Yaaaaaaayyy it's heart day! Grab yourself a partner/bottle and celebrate being together/alone!  Don't worry, Thing of Stuff will always love you for reading! 
     Now how can I say that I love you when I have been so negligent in my posting recently?  Well here is your answer dear reader: I am actually content.  I love doing this and I don't blog only when I'm upset, but quite frankly, school comes first (we all know I mean drinking) then comes life (because I need something to blog about), then comes my passionate creative endeavours, sadly.  I know I've made this promise before, but another 4 month summer is coming up soonish so that means more time to post!
     That is my gift to you.  Gifts to me today included a delightfully offensive make-shift Valentine and Lego Dino set.  Pretty much perfection.  Eat my ass ages 5-12 recommendation, Lego is fun till death. 
     Going to Lego Land is on my bucket list so hard.  Anyway, it's really nice to be happy.  Honestly the only thing I find lack lustre is school, and my financial situation is a like a liquor stinking hobo sitting next to me on the bus: always there and frighteningly relevant.  It will be fine.  Something good will come up eventually and I can make some money to pay for school and my lifestyle.....maybe?
     Who really cares anyway?  As of right now I'm on reading break and fun times ensue!  Hope you all had a tolerable consumerist holiday and if not, at least candy goes on super sale tomorrow!

Thugs and kisses,

Thing of Stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment