Thursday 18 October 2012

Midterms

     Today, I realized I am over half way done my degree.  I am not a teenager any more.  I am not dating someone that is still a teenager.  I'm still working a dead-end job I've had since I was a teenager, but that is neither here nor there.  Life is pretty flippin' sweet.  Things are happening that are making me very excited for the next 7 years.
     The best part, I decided in the shower, is the interesting people I've met over the last 3 years.  University really is the best way to meet new, smart, interesting people, even if it's totally in passing and by chance.
    In two hours, I have my last midterm.  I have never been so excited for the weekend.  I had a midterm and hour ago, that is also important to know.  It's going to be a rough day, because I'm a paid subject in a synesthesia study at 6pm tonight till 8pm, and I'll be done my multiple choice midterm probably by 3:30.  Oh well, Feast for Crows will keep me company and there's only about 200 pages left.  Time to demolish that.
     Anyway, I've been neglecting this blog again, but putting a lot into my life, so hopefully you can forgive me. 

making my dreams come true and shit!

(I'll add pictures this weekend, I promise.  There are going to be some GNARLY hangovers in the next few days so quietly drawing will be a welcome change.)

No comments:

Post a Comment