Friday 3 May 2013

Anniversary

Happy Anniversary!
Something's...not...sitting RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!

I can't believe this is actually my third year documenting life as Thing of Stuff. Finally, some freedom to doodle to my heart's content.  I passed out hard core Disney princess coma style last night and couldn't finish this post...also didn't wake up to my boyfriend's text that he was outside my house with Dunkaroos (rainbow vanilla frosting kind, of course) and I feel like a bad person, but it's been surprisingly difficult to transition to the freedom of summer time and only working and doing what I want when I want, job not withstanding.
 So Thing of Stuffers, a big thank you to those that have been lurking from the very start and a big hello to anyone joining at any time.  It should be an exciting summer full of fun, festivals, mini trips, and misadventures in retail!

No comments:

Post a Comment