Friday 22 July 2011

Nectarious

     This post is of no significant importance.  A new one, that is exciting and embarrassing but time consuming, is under construction though.  I leave for a few days of beachy relaxation and drinking with my mumsy, so I should have the post done upon my return.
     Anyway, I just realized I can wear lipstick now.  I've always wanted to.  Now it can become a reality because I won't be smearing my face on anyone else's for a good long while, so I don't have to worry about looking like a filthy whore.  I'm no Nicki Minaj, no one is going to see me with crazy bright pink lips at work or a family dinner, but I'm open to playful experimentation.
     For now, I have a nice coral to compliment my skin tone, that I can actually wear in daily life.
     It's funny what can give you a sneak attack confidence boost, things with the ability to produce that glint-in-your-eye-knock'em-dead half eyebrow raise,  mega bounce in your step combo. 
     Lipstick is fun.
     Fun Fact: Nectarious is a synonym of luscious, for any of those who didn't thesaurus that shiet right away.  Speaking of looking up strange things, I was changing up my chalkboard doors to my closet.  Instead of searching for some classic poets' beautiful and inspiring musings, what did I search for?  "Kung Fu Panda 2 Inspirational Quotes".   So wise.    

No comments:

Post a Comment