Wednesday 27 July 2011

Relaxtastic

     My location: a small island on the West Coast.  I have never done a post from anywhere but my room, I thought this was the appropriate place to formulate one while I kill time until my Fall course registration.  I waited for an hour in one of the few coffee shops on the island yesterday, one raunch look away from having an aneurysm, because my university's server was down. 
     When I am in panic mode, it is not a pretty sight.  And by not pretty, I mean a storm of deer-in-the-headlights-passive-aggressive-so-angry-I-could-vomit-with-rage-but-I-don't-know-what-to-do-I'm-so-flustered mess. 
     I don't think Universities realize how stressful picking courses can be.  For students, this is our lives.  We want our schooling to be as painless and compact as possible so we can get out into our desired careers.  Or at least figure out what we don't want to do quickly so we can get out of it.
     Sorry for the lack of pictures, I have my drawing pad chalk full of gems, but no scanner!  To lighten the mood, here is the birthday card my brother gave me for my birthday:
     I hope you all can have some fun in the sun this summer too

No comments:

Post a Comment