Thursday 13 October 2011

Melodrama

     Holy jeeze you guys, have I ever been fiending for blogging like a crack ho!  I've been so caught up with school and being a weirdo and another fit of psychologically detrimental decisions that my one true love got shafted.  I am such a private drama queen sometimes.  I won't expose the inner workings of my stupid personal life, but I was a messy mess a few days ago but I haven't had time to even draw because it's midterm season once again.
     Three nights ago, I couldn't resist any longer.  In a fit of despair, I curled into my emo corner (yes, dear reader, I do in fact have an emo corner for those truly horrific times when I'm so overwhelmed all I can do is sit on the long carpet and wait out the onslaught of lachrymose self dialogue).
     I am only putting these drawings up because I find it hilarious how much my mood can affect my style.  Please understand that this is not normally what I'm like in daily life or, if you're joining me here for the first time, what my posts are normally like.  Seriously, I just have to post something before the month is over.
Enjoy guys! 
      Meet my friend, Self-Confidence Bird.  He tells me exactly what I need to hear with no holds bars when I'm kidding myself.  Also, he is a button.
     For the good of the world, y'alls don't need to see that sad ramble in its entirety.
     Please excuse me while I look forlornly out my window and listen to the lonely sounds of cars driving away.
     I almost never wear hoodies, it's just not how I roll.  There was just too much angst for me to not wear a hood.
     Tears always make me think of Howl's Moving Castle, one of my favourite Studio Ghibli movies.  There is one scene where the female protagonist is coming back from the past and she starts crying these outrageously huge tears.  I've noticed them use huge, bulging tears in Spirited Away too, it must be a magical Japanese thing.
     Monday night, I knew this was exactly what was going to happen Tuesday night.  I've heard that hearts can never fail, never change.  But I've also heard that changing hearts are the one thing you can count on.  Who knows?  I've come to expect weird things in my life, even the best from people...occasionally.
     I swear the next post will be fun and charming.




No comments:

Post a Comment