Sunday 4 December 2011

WSPA

     I AM A TERRIBLE PERSON, IF MY BLOG WERE AN ANIMAL IT WOULD BE DEAD ALREADY!
     I've been formulating posts for the last...practically...month, but between finals and being too broke to afford paper Thing of Stuff has taken an uncomfortable seat on the back burner.  Honestly, I would be drawing all the time if I had the choice, or at least scribbling down quirky anecdotes.  Sadly, this is not the life of a broke-ass student trying not to get C's in all her courses.
     I had a dream once, that I had a pet hamster in an aquarium.  I forgot to feed it for a month because I didn't know I had it because I don't own a hamster.  When I finally realized a small animal depended on me, I was ready to get my maternal instinct on to sustain a small rodent's life.
     To my horror, the hamster was so thin that its skin was desiccated around  its spinal column.  BUT HOW WAS IT STILL ALIVE?!?!?!?
     The inspiration for this monstrosity must have come from an episode of Spongebob eons back, before the show bombed.  Scarred for life, for sure.  Doesn't the voice sound like Mrs. Bighead from Rocko's Modern Life?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAEk4TyCvik
    Image from:  http://popcesspool.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341c7f9053ef013489a8f92f970c-800wi
    Obviously, you can all see my mega art skillllz in Paint.  I am so sorry you had to become that hamster.

No comments:

Post a Comment