Saturday 11 October 2014

HALP!

I AM THE PROCRASTINATION!

What ever.  There was no new episode of Sailor Moon Crystal this week so I had to get my fix somehow.

http://www.dolldivine.com/sailor-senshi-maker.php

Do it.  You know you want to.

Today I wrote my first Japanese composition.  I feel very accomplished.  Unfortunately I spent hours on it instead of working on my take home midterm evaluating and writing a review of a controversial picture book (which is a pretty freakin' cool assignment in itself and I should be excited to do it!) but I already took my extensive notes on the pictures alone, the words alone, and how the pictures and words work together.  The next step is reading other, professional reviews of the book and I don't want to lose my excitement about the book by having to see hacks tear it apart. 

Anyway...every magical girl needs some armour.  I'm gonna go buy shit on eBay.

No comments:

Post a Comment