Thursday 25 August 2011

Tideland

     Long time no post.  I returned in the beginning of the week from another relaxing holiday.  I didn't get as much drawing done as I had anticipated; ironically enough, I'm really private when it comes to the act of drawing, like performance anxiety.  I was surround by family most of this trip and only had 3 solid nights of hermit times.
     I was also a little caught up in a show.  I had one week to watch all 54 episodes of the first season of Digimon.  It was a personal journey of self improvement.  I pounded some Mike's Hard Margaritas and hunkered down in the sleeping cabin for my solo Digi-fest.  Turns out you can cut a 20 minute episode down almost by half if you skip the digivoloution sequences.  I managed to get though 24 episodes that night.  I don't know if it was the Mike's, but man, that show is such an emotional roller coaster. 
     On a semi-unrelated note, here's a new fun segment that should really appear as a solo post: Adventures with Mummy.
    As you can see, I am really good at strait lines.  Also that my mum and I have some of the most stimulating conversations ever.  My family has a lot of strange lingo exclusive to our lineage which confuses friends and innocent bystanders.
     I'm pretty busy with preparations for school, and a guaranteed-to-be-comical camping trip over the next week, but I promise I will have my Jersey Shore meets Harry Potter dream inked soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment